Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RUSSIA is innocent - what is happening to the world? Россия восторжествует!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The whole thing is lies. The chances are they didn't even get poisoned and it's most likely a false flag again.

Comment

Yeah, Alex Jones tells me that happens a lot.

Comment

BJ showing himself up to be an absolute piss weasel here, with his blatant whataboutery trying to deflect from the failings of his department and his own mouth.

Comment

It's quite clear now the the UK government has completely exaggerated any evidence it has - this is once again another dodgy dossier situation.

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG View Post
            It's quite clear now the the UK government has completely exaggerated any evidence it has - this is once again another dodgy dossier situation.
            I hate to be a conspiracy-theorist, but I also hate the thought of May and her cronies leaping on this with a "this could be our Falklands" attitude. I sincerely hope that never occurred to them, but honestly I don't know.

Comment

The line being put out now is "it amounts to Russia’s tradecraft manual on applying poison to door handles" - that's why it's the Ruskies.

I mean, seriously. A door knob poisoning manual.

Apologies for linking a Daily Mirror article above - but that and the Daily Mail are trotting out the number 10 PR piece.

Comment

The line being put out now is "it amounts to Russia’s tradecraft manual on applying poison to door handles" - that's why it's the Ruskies.
                "We arrested this guy because he stank of vodka" is coming up next.

Comment

It does look poor on the UK government but purely from a devil's advocate POV here, I'm not too sure on what the Porton Down analysis changes. Boris has been a buffoon as usual in his comments but, and I may be wrong on this, I thought the line always was that the toxin on its own wasn't a Russian State verified piece of evidence that proved the claims and the UK governments conclusion came from a series of information points they'd gathered which matches with what the experts in the link says and would still be what would explain the other global nations joining in on their stances of responses.

As I say, I may well be missing something as I haven't been following this as closely since last week, but I don't really see how the finger of blame shifts in either direction and differently than before based on this (almost seemingly non-) news.

Comment

The Foreign Office stated

"Analysis by world-leading experts at the Defence Science and Technology Laboratory at Porton Down made clear that this was a military-grade Novichok nerve agent produced in Russia. Porton Down is OPCW-accredited and designated laboratory".

Comment

knob poisoning manual.
                      I think this is the most poignant quote in the thread.

Comment

Boris Johnson is a man of integrity.
                        He means what he says and he stands by it, no matter what.
                        If his mate in Porton Down said that it was definitely made in Russia, I believe him and everything else he's ever said.

Comment

Boris doubled down on that claim: https://www.theguardian.com/politics...-boris-johnson

Comment

I don't want to derail the thread, but my favourite was when he was claiming he never said £350m whilst giving an interview sat on the bus with the £350m bogus claims written on the side of it!

The interviewer couldn't believe what he was hearing!

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                              If his mate in Porton Down said that it was definitely made in Russia, I believe him and everything else he's ever said
                              And that his mates Uncle works for Nintendo and said they're totally making Pilotwings 128!

Comment

The Foreign Office stated

"Analysis by world-leading experts at the Defence Science and Technology Laboratory at Porton Down made clear that this was a military-grade Novichok nerve agent produced in Russia. Porton Down is OPCW-accredited and designated laboratory".
                                This.

This is bigger than what Porton Down actually said, or whether it was Russian or not.

Our government told the public that they (the government) were specifically told a specific piece of very specific information, from a specific source.

That source has stated that no, they never said that.

Ergo, our government has blatantly lied. Outright shamelessly lied.

To use an analogy, imagine if Theresa May said that the UK's leading space scientist told her the moon was made of cheese. And then that same scientist said: actually, I never told her that.

We all know the moon isn't made of cheese, but the fact such an outrageous lie could be told is grounds for sacking and imprisonment.

Comment

Working...
                                X